Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 3 - Weigh in

Well I've been on this eating plan for three weeks now.

This mornings weigh-in 208! That's 3.6 pounds since last week. I've very happy. This gives me a total just over 9 pounds, which I have to say are very nice results. I haven't had to many personal problems, though fitting 4 meals a day in at work is proving to be challenging. Seems that I always have people in my office, making it hard to fit in a second meal there. But I'm doing better. I've let the people I work with know that I am trying loose weight and what the plan is about. They now respect me eating my afternoon snack while we talk. Now what I would prefer, but have to do what works right.

I actually think telling the people at work is one of my motivating factors. They know I am trying to loose. If I fall just give up on this, they are going to know. For prides sake, I don't want to fail now. A support group definitely seems to be essential to success. I'm also finding that the other people who are trying to loose weight are asking how I'm doing. It feels good to share our success stories, regardless of how small they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment