Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4-Weeks down

Well I've made it 4 weeks. My weigh-in yesterday was to dissapointing to report. Not much better today. 209 even. How did I manage to gain back an entire pound? I guess there could be several contributors. Looking at my food-log I definitely didn't stick with the plan exactly. I tried to keep to 4 - 400 calorie meals, and I am really close to that. I didn't however keep the mono-unsaturated fats in every meal, which is supposed to be the trick to the diet. I guess I under estimated the importance in this. Guess it is time to get serious about this again. I'm still below my starting weight, but I have a ways to go and don't need any set backs.

Throughout this I have been trying to workout. Wii Fit is surprisingly good, but I wasn't seeing the results I was really hoping for. So I picked up EA Active. They have a 30 challenge built into the program. Day 1 - seemed relatively simple. It was a total body workout. Day 2 - focussed on lower body and Day- 3 was a "rest day". They definitely seem to have put some thought into keeping the routines moving and having some variety. There are also instructional videos for every video which can be replayed as needed. Today was Day 4 - focus was on upper body. I'm not "feeling it" but I notice the sweat, heart ect during the workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment