Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello!

Hello and welcome to "Another Dieting Journey". I read in a book someplace that people who journal their dieting are 70% more likely to succeed in the diet. Now, we all know what they say about statistics, but heck, why not give it a shot. I've tried ever diet you can imagine over the years, had some success on almost all of them, but never stuck with the one long enough to reach my goal weight. This time, I want to take everything I have learned from those past diets, both the success and the failure, and try doing things my way. Over the next weeks and months, I'll be researching the actual USDA guidelines and attempting to revamp my entire eating style.

So again, welcome. I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment